The colorful real-estate mogul released a summary of his assets and liabilities that he says puts his net worth at $8,737,540,000, including:
- $3.32 billion in real-estate licensing deals, brands and branded developments, such as his “Celebrity Apprentice” reality TV show and the Miss USA pageant.
- $1.69 billion in commercial or mixed-use properties in New York City that he or his companies own outright, including Trump Tower and 40 Wall St.
- $2 billion in golf courses and other club properties, such as the Doral resort in Miami.
- $334 million in New York City residential properties.
- $302 million in cash and…